rapidgator

zoromoro55

I dnt think that people are changing pass after getting it. A reason my be mutliple people get the pass and they all login and download at same time. RapG might have a control/block  on more than one ip address downloadig at same time. I could be wrong but happened to me two times even when i was first one to get the pass, moments later did not work.

• Like 1

3 saat önce, zoromoro55 said:

why all pass of rapidgator are wrong we must find solution for this probelme  ... why each member changes the account of rapidgator once acquired it is necessary to find a solution to this major problem.

4 hours ago, zoromoro55 said:

why all pass of rapidgator are wrong we must find solution for this probelme  ... why each member changes the account of rapidgator once acquired it is necessary to find a solution to this major problem.

those who think password of rapidgator can be changed after successful login are nothing but noob. they don't even know to change rapidgator password, email access is necessary, because rapidgator sends a confirmation link to the email before changing password.

the only reason for wrong password error is, rapidgator has a bot to auto reset password which accounts been accessed by multiple IP within a short period of time. I think the noobs have some knowledge now !!