Bot (coded in Delphi)

ERD

I'm working on a simple bot framework. This is a bot + builder + crypter build in Delphi (2010). Why in Delphi? Simple language, standalone, (can be) small size, fast.. I code in c++, asm, c# etc also but Delphi is my first love..

Okay functions:
[Bot]:
- Connect to panel (backend in php, frontend in JavaScript).
- Run plugin's (DLL)
- Drop files / Plugins
- Detections (VM, Debugger, Systools)
- Autostart (Registry)
- Empty bot size 64kb unpacked, and 30kb packed.

The bot itself does nothing! It connects to the panel.. It is a "framework" - so it needs to be as light as possible.. so you can extend it simple with client and server side plugins.. So DLL in bot and php/JS on server, or download DLL on startup. This way it"s fast - and it will load DLL's written in c, c++, asm, delphi, etc.. So you are not limited to one coder to extend the functions of your botnet :)

[Builder]:
- String Patching - Patch the strings / settings in stub (bot)
- Remove Delphi VCL Access Licence in bot (Only needed in VCL applications)
- Remove Delphi Package Information in bot (Unneeded)
- Remove Dos header in PE Section of bot (Not needed to run on NT based systems - 2K/XP/2K3/Vista/7/8/10)
- Update PE Checksum (To prevent errors because we stripped some things)
- Compress with UPX/EMPress
- Route99 XOR Crypter - Simple crypter which XOR encrypts the bot and decrypts and runs from memory (No file dropper).
- Change icon
- Add plugins to bot
- Simple configuration script - you can save different configurations for different builds..
- Test Plugins - Direct testing of plugins from builder
- Easy interface in English.

[Crypter]: 
- Build in Builder
- Stub size 40kb unpacked and 17kb packed.

This is still work in progress, but will release soon.. If you are interested in making plugins - contact me!! I can build the backend/frontend part for the server side. I have a ready to go template for a plugin (Delphi) for people who already want to start.

Images of the panel will come soon!! Finishing last touches to the bot right now, than ill move on on the panel..

builder1.png

Builder2.png

builder3.png

Builder4.png

Builder5.png

Builder6.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1