How to reply "Hidden Contents"

kurosaki ichigo

Le 11/12/2017 à 10:04, kurosaki ichigo a dit :

image.png

Hi guys, we want to announce you that we have installed a new method to see hidden contents. So to unhide the content you must reply the topic that you want to unlock and give reputation with the green arrow:

image.png

Take care!

image.png

Ciao a tutti! vi volevamo annunciare che abbiamo installato un nuovo metodo per sbloccare i contenuti nascosti. Per fare ciò basterà rispondere al topic desiderato (come prima) ma dovrete anche dare un punto reputazione a chi ha postato il contenuto cliccando la freccia verde come da immagine:

image.png

Cordiali saluti

Crackingitaly's Staff

Merci

good because people has learn that you are not spamming and is not  good idea to spam other people comment  it is a good idea to put the  hidden centent because then people can not be able to access to the centent

they have to reply to say like thank you or many other nice things about that how  they feel about that person that they post such as inportent document you to reply and give them answer that like a

example now thank you  ӄɛռֆɦɨʀօ and I also want thank you to kurosaki ichigo for inproving this site it give people more happiness into their body and the person  feel happy to post a new centent each

year so big thank to ӄɛռֆɦɨʀօ and kurosaki ichigo for that a big amazing job so then you are protected by a spammer then they can also go what centent they like or they have do this

reply to a comment which you like then click submit your reply then you have click the green button or blue like then your hidden centent will load up so ya that is it for my story hope you like it 

Edited by zenasax
a few changes to the paragraph

Ciao ragazzi io sono nuovo nel sito e ciò una problema  non posso dare reply nei  tutti posti per vedere il contenuto. Cosa devo fare?  AIUTO 

Thnx I can't find the green whr s

ty

Edited by earn big money

Il 11/12/2017 at 10:04, kurosaki ichigo dice:

image.png

Hi guys, we want to announce you that we have installed a new method to see hidden contents. So to unhide the content you must reply the topic that you want to unlock and give reputation with the green arrow:

image.png

Take care!

image.png

Ciao a tutti! vi volevamo annunciare che abbiamo installato un nuovo metodo per sbloccare i contenuti nascosti. Per fare ciò basterà rispondere al topic desiderato (come prima) ma dovrete anche dare un punto reputazione a chi ha postato il contenuto cliccando la freccia verde come da immagine:

image.png

Cordiali saluti

Crackingitaly's Staff

Ottimo

• Upvote 2