KillerHawx

Question

So I am new to the cracking accounts and yesterday I managed to crack around 40 netflix accounts but the thing is the moment they get cracked they can be logged in but after like 2-3 hours they stop working, today neither of those 40 accounts are working, today also I logged into a new cracked account like an hour ago now its not logging in however, my own account that I am using from like 6 months is totally okay. and I am not selling the accounts so no one else is changing the password I think netflix is blocking the accounts, I received same email from netflix stating they have reset my password due to suspicious activity, I just want to know how to keep this from happening, its all a waste if they stop working right after I crack them and since it might be related to the home country of the account, Is there anyway to change the country of the account? 

• Like 2

6 answers to this question

they silent block , you'll get unblock link by owner email, nothing you can do... unless you got owner email access.. but the possibility is 3% only...

every basic email provider(gmail,yahoo,hotmail) now block if got login from new device... leave that site brotha, dont waste your time there, even pro also change to hulu plus, or streaming site... you can see yourself in public free premium account section, nobody share netflix, if got also... incorrect password, acc got change by netflix(block access)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, discoboy said:

they silent block , you'll get unblock link by owner email, nothing you can do... unless you got owner email access.. but the possibility is 3% only...

every basic email provider(gmail,yahoo,hotmail) now block if got login from new device... leave that site brotha, dont waste your time there, even pro also change to hulu plus, or streaming site... you can see yourself in public free premium account section, nobody share netflix, if got also... incorrect password, acc got change by netflix(block access)

First of all, thanks for being the only one to reply , I got to know that if you use good US only proxies and tries to crack only US Accounts with US COMBO obv, the chance of block reduces and I wanna know how the people that sell the cracked netflix accounts, how do they do that successfully? I have purchased a few in the past and they are still working and I don't even live in the USA, I am basically from Asia and no one really has netflix here and they managed to provide netflix account with my country region.

One way that I found is by changing email as soon as the account is cracked since it takes netflix to block account around 1-2 hours. Maybe it only blocks when it sees the same proxy is trying to access other accounts. or if the banned proxy cracked it, and this could be true since 1 time i forgot to enable proxies and my ip got banned but I was logged in through other device on my own netflix account so I used that and after 1-2 hours it got locked, received mail from them claiming suspicious login and to reset password.

Let me know what you think

3 minutes ago, alimohamed78 said:

thenks

Lol thanks for what?

You need to have email access to fix the problem