SNIPR IPTV config help

Kunkki

Question

Hi guys ! I need help to set SNIPR config to capture expire date to correct way so aI got that ten number serie but I need it shown up like it used to be date month and year and even clock time.

If someone can explain me how to do that ?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

10 answers to this question

Okey....i  see rules are here like jail rules....

thankouyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

OMG this is joke....there is no anything to thank ...i just need a help...if you dont have a purpose to give helping hand then shut the fuckup

try

@Kunkki you have to make a call to a unixtime stamp converting website so it can convert and grab data to be printed up (didn't work out for me), to the best of my knowledge that is the only way to do it now. My advice and what I do is to use lets brute it and sentry so much easier and it works really well. I ran into the same problem and came up against a brick wall not much help to go around sadly Good luck man!

On 7/3/2018 at 10:31 PM, castew said:

@Kunkki you have to make a call to a unixtime stamp converting website so it can convert and grab data to be printed up (didn't work out for me), to the best of my knowledge that is the only way to do it now. My advice and what I do is to use lets brute it and sentry so much easier and it works really well. I ran into the same problem and came up against a brick wall not much help to go around sadly Good luck man!

Thanks man...that was I thought there is many configs what included capture expire date but not any simple IPTV ones I dont know but there might be a some  string what made  things happens and here is for sure people who has knowledge but they dont bother read post or want to share ...who knows..any way I use sentry and hitman too and bunch of other tools so this was a just a try to solve one issue. thanks and peace