VPN / Combos - General questions i have.

someth11ng

Question

Hi, i was curious if i should be using a VPN while cracking, leeching or any particular process. Im not as knowledgeable on these things so i was hoping i wasn't vulnerable to anything because ive been cracking for a few days without one.

Also i had questions about generating combo lists. Im not very good at making SQLIs yet so i was hoping there was a way to make better "word lists" i can use when i use the Slayer X leecher.
For example: If i want to find SPECIFIC account like Netflix, Hulu, Spotify etc. How would i go about finding word lists that would help me get combos for it?

Thank you for the help in advance and happy cracking!

• Upvote 1

1 answer to this question

Hello, you should be fine even if you not use VPN some days, but i advise you to turn it on when you cracking or doing something elso like combo, leecher etc ! 

About good combo, i mean target Email for something, its possible, you need a good Keywords list about what you want. Pm me i maybe got some good keywords for you :).

Also its better to run all of your Application like BruteChecker etc.. Always run it in Vm. (Vm = Virtual machine) so if they got any virus, you will be fine anyway. I advise SandBoxie , is good, easy and fast.

If you need Proxies, you will need some good and alive of course, so DL UProxy or something else ( you can find some goods here), in Cracking Tools>Proxy Tools.

If you crack your accounts with SentryMba you will need good proxies, I also advise you to delete SentryMBA and get Storm, he is better for cracking now, Sentry is outdated.

If you download STORM, Take the last version ( the lastf version is 2.0).

Proxies die very fast in Storm but is better then Sentry, much faster when you got good Proxies.

If you want a really fast checker take storm + good config for what you want + target combo + Good proxies.

I advise to buy your own proxies, its expensive but its check really fast, if you are interested about this you can check  This site , he got the best price for me and proxies are really good.

If you need anything, question, request, i can maybe help you, so you can Pm me :) 

Edited by lazytoxic
  • Upvote 1