ZeroNet | Setup and Introduction

I'M_A_GAIJIN

The ability to host hidden services is the hallmark feature of both Tor and I2P. For those that haven’t ventured into ‘the darknet’, hidden services are essentially websites that can’t be seen on the regular internet, are often run by anonymous operators, are end to end encrypted, and, because of these features, are very hard to censor. The only problem is that hidden services are, more often than not, terrible.

This is true for a few reasons. First, they’re usually lacking severely in the graphic design department, often resembling a Geocities page from 2001. Second, they’re often in a constant state of flux, wavering between working perfectly and not responding for hours at a time. Finally, when they are online, they. Are. Slow. Good luck downloading any site that is over a few megabytes in size.

This is looking like it could change very soon, however. With three heaping cups of BitTorrent tech, a splash of bitcoin crypto, and a table spoon of ingenuity, ZeroNet offers a solution to hidden services that drastically increases both their speed and reliability (unfortunately our eyes won’t stop bleeding soon).

THE COMPLETE GUIDE

This is the hidden content, please
  • Like 3

• 3 years later...
  • 5 months later...

Ho-ho, thank you very much kind person, I'll look for something interesting for myself.