Dutch Phishing Toolkit

ERD

Im working on my own Phishing Toolkit; specifically targeted for Ducth people (victims). I am not going to release it in public as people would abuse it, or copy it and claim to be their own. 

phishingkit.png

Im adding some more pages, but i dont use a website copier to "make" the phishing pages; i write them from 0 up in VueJS. This way i can mimic the website into detail, so it looks, works, feels - like the original website. The main script is in bash, the pages are in VueJS, and the posting in php. I use NGROK to publish the page to the web, thats easier because of the temp url - and also for targeted phishing (spear phishing). 

People who are interested in a demo - contact me and ill set up some pages for u to see / try.. I am going to expand this toolkit with alot more, and im going to build it into a Parrot Security OS Live USB. So people will be able to buy a complete USB live OS including my toolkits, as well as the already shipped tools.

thanks for share your tool

can you make checker accounts using proxy /../x.py

Expanded with more pages, also OTP for paypal! Nederlanders met interesse? Stuur me een PB!

Screenshot at 2020-06-11 02-56-52.png