Comprehensive guide to Wordlist Types

kurosaki ichigo

i looked all over for this thanks 

On 3/9/2021 at 8:41 PM, kurosaki ichigo said:

So I see people having trouble with Wordlist Types.

First of all let’s define what a Wordlist Type is. If you go to your OpenBullet 2 folder, and then to the UserData folder you will see a file called Environment.ini

Open it and you will see a bunch of wordlist types, for example this one

Hidden Content

• Give reaction and reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
    if you have problems viewing this content look HERE

The wordlist type defines how the data lines from your wordlist will be separated and assigned to variables in your config.

For example in this case your line will be separated into 2 slices (USERNAME and PASSWORD) using a colon : as separator.

You will then be able to use input.USERNAME and input.PASSWORD in your config in order to access those pieces of data. While in the debugger, you need to select the correct Wordlist Type in order to split your test data.

immagine

In the config settings you can configure the supported wordlist types (you need to match the one you used when you made the config)

immagine

Please do not add wordlist types that aren’t supported by your config, otherwise it will cause issues!

After doing this, you need to import a wordlist with THE SAME WORDLIST TYPE of the config you want to run, in this case Credentials

immagine

Finally just create a job and select the config and the wordlist and it will run properly.

Let me know if you have any doubts and I will try to explain it better!

Ruri

Source : https://discourse.openbullet.dev/t/comprehensive-guide-to-wordlist-types/435

Nice job

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...