Sentry MBA Config : Question about cookies

jankko60

Question

6 answers to this question

I think the "not refresh" is useful when we need a specific cookie for that session. An example might be a cookie for Facebook. By making a MITM to a given LAN host, grabbing the cookie, you can log in by even bypassing the password.
On sentry I do not know how much it can serve, it might be worth inserting the thick on "No refresh cookies" instead of the "refresh cookies".

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, demiurgo said:

On sentry I do not know how much it can serve, it might be worth inserting the thick on "No refresh cookies" instead of the "refresh cookies".

well, take the example N° 1

This is the Real situation :

__cfduid=d747075d861fa4c900a51e7cd8d3aaf911505677975  it's must be refresh ( i suppose.... ) :08Basic:

look at the log :

Screenshot_bang.thumb.png.0a7e1df98222114667e083e5f61916a2.png

1) there's is no trace of tracker_session_id=

2)  But this cookie change everytime u will open a new browser page ( every time with proxy-bot in this case )

3) - i haven't a valid account for testing the config

4)  Atfer 1 million of combo without any results , i suspect that the config is wrong ....... :29Basic:

at this point the question is :

tracker_session_id= is it important or not ?

So , i came back to the original question : how to determine whether a no-refresh cookie is Important or not for the good final results ? 

more generally : how to determine whether a cookie is Important or not for the good final results ?  ( look at point 3 )

Thank you

Edited by jankko60

Ho-ho, thank you very much kind person, I'll look for something interesting for myself.