Trouble with Sentry MBA HTTP Debugger Result

boddole

Question

*I'm happy to provide any info you need, but I'll just keep this post as brief as I can for now.

I was working on making a config file and I swear I had this working (correct results for valid/invalid accounts), but now all I get is a 'failed to open stream: No such file or directory' message and I've been unable to solve the issue on my own. Any ideas on what is causing this/how to fix it?

results.jpg

• Upvote 1

5 answers to this question

37 minutes ago, boddole said:

Any ideas on what is causing this/how to fix it?

This is the wrong section

the right one is : https://crackingitaly.com/forum/29-cracking-discussions-help-forum/

Edited by jankko60
  • Upvote 1

23 hours ago, boddole said:

I was working on making a config file and I swear I had this working (correct results for valid/invalid accounts), but now all I get is a 'failed to open stream: No such file or directory' message and I've been unable to solve the issue on my own. Any ideas on what is causing this/how to fix it?

Insert your config here....

• Upvote 1

"This is the wrong section"
-......I'm really sorry about that. Not sure how I screwed that up (I thought I was posting there).

I'll attach the config, which at one point I know did give back the expected results for a known valid and invalid account.

*I've had the same issue with both 1.41 and the 1.4.2 modded version.

tangomeet.com.ini

Edited by boddole
info
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, boddole said:

I'll attach the config, which at one point I know did give back the expected results for a known valid and invalid account.

First of all , in fake setting check follow redirects

Screenshot_3.png.18532ef6eb59baa4cd821196ce47acc5.png

Why ?

Screenshot_4.thumb.png.7637f1af7a76e53cb5333a51a4c97a89.png

• Upvote 1

I've tried that...I've tried many different base settings, using proxies, not using proxies, etc...The only consistency I can get is using a real account with no proxy (which works ~100% of the time). Everything else I've tried sometimes works, sometimes doesn't.

Perhaps I've got the wrong action URL? Or it has to do with the type of proxy? I re-built the config from scratch today using your suggested settings for the Fake Settings area, and today I'm just getting back various 400 Bad Request errors (an example of one is attached). Neither a real account or fake accounts are working today.

Also, I'm using Tamper Data if that makes any difference.

example2.jpg

tangomeet.com.ini

Edited by boddole
clarity
  • Upvote 1