Recruit Staff - Reclutare staff

kurosaki ichigo

Dear Sir
I can do the SEO work for your site as I'm SEO expert, I can do on page SEO by setting title, description and keywords of posts and pages.
I've done this for another forum too named nethingoez.com (now a days offline due to hosting expenditures.)

• Thanks 1

Dear Admin,

I’ve been active in this forum for a while now and contributed with posts, help and financially. I would like to apply has Sherlock for our community.

I know this position very well for I’ve been doing this with another forum for quite a while. I’m a member in numerous cracking forums. Some are now closed but many are out there and some newcomers came along.

My strength is to know when a post has been leaked in other forums or came from somewhere else, like a forum or a website. I have a strong code of conduct on the forums I worked on. I never leach or spam and I would never post the same thing in other forums nor stealing content from forums or website.

I consider leachers to be lazy and attention seekers to either get fame or push to sell there private content. I encounter many of those who post not working content but are willing to sell good ones for a price. I despise those people and, in my opinion, they are a problem when quality and ethics are values I follow.

I wish this community to be one that share the same values and thrive with mostly exclusive content worthy to be posted.

I will follow the directives when I encounter any leachers or spammers and I’m willing to share ideas on that matter.

I can share info on where I was a Sherlock, that time ended because that forum didn’t have those same values and prefer gaining members with leach materials, sacrificing quality.

If you have in mind a community that thrive over the years to come with ethics and quality posting, then I can be your Sherlock.

Thanks you and long live crackingitaly!

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Shines said:

Dear Sir
I can do the SEO work for your site as I'm SEO expert, I can do on page SEO by setting title, description and keywords of posts and pages.
I've done this for another forum too named nethingoez.com (now a days offline due to hosting expenditures.)

Hello thank you for your reply . please contact me on private or on discord im interested  to your experience

4 hours ago, TheMightyHulk said:

Dear Admin,

I’ve been active in this forum for a while now and contributed with posts, help and financially. I would like to apply has Sherlock for our community.

I know this position very well for I’ve been doing this with another forum for quite a while. I’m a member in numerous cracking forums. Some are now closed but many are out there and some newcomers came along.

My strength is to know when a post has been leaked in other forums or came from somewhere else, like a forum or a website. I have a strong code of conduct on the forums I worked on. I never leach or spam and I would never post the same thing in other forums nor stealing content from forums or website.

I consider leachers to be lazy and attention seekers to either get fame or push to sell there private content. I encounter many of those who post not working content but are willing to sell good ones for a price. I despise those people and, in my opinion, they are a problem when quality and ethics are values I follow.

I wish this community to be one that share the same values and thrive with mostly exclusive content worthy to be posted.

I will follow the directives when I encounter any leachers or spammers and I’m willing to share ideas on that matter.

I can share info on where I was a Sherlock, that time ended because that forum didn’t have those same values and prefer gaining members with leach materials, sacrificing quality.

If you have in mind a community that thrive over the years to come with ethics and quality posting, then I can be your Sherlock.

Thanks you and long live crackingitaly!

hey hello!!! lets talk about it please write me on private or on discord

Hi,

I am an ex-staff of nethingoez.com, but the site was closed.  I was a dedicated cracker and config maker.

I want to apply for a cracker position.

Kind regards,

Edited by soksann

I have been a part of community since past 9-10 years, been using it since my teenage. I was using another id also kickass93. I have been a moderator previously here and have been a VIP member as well.

I know how this community work and i have pasted a lot of sentry MBA configuration os lots of sites.

Cari admin io sono un cracker italiano se vi può interessare, checko, dumpo db.

Hi, @ kurosaki ichigo

I'm interested in a config master position, I have been a config masta in Nethingoez.com for over 2 years until its closure.

Chers administrateurs.
Je pose ma candidature pour faire parti du staff.
En effet, je suis actif sur votre forum depuis plus de 3 ans et je souhaite contribuer à le pérenniser. Je vis en Équateur et peut être présent quand vous dormez. J'aime ce site car c'est un lieu d'échange qui se fait dans le respect. Essayez moi, vous ne le regretterez pas, je pourrais être un modérateur qui respecte les autres, je ne profiterai jamais d'une quelconque position de force pour avertir ou en dernière solution bannir sans vraie bonne raison. J'espère sincèrement que vous répondrez favorablement à ma candidature 

Edited by Crokitos

• 2 months later...
It's proficiently written, but restrain it into public notice

• 2 months later...