ACCA Software PriMus - Patched iNDi

Indip3nd3nt

14.02.2019  - Buongiorno a tutti, qualcuno di Voi della discussione mi può spiegare 

tutti questi ringraziamenti a chi sono rivolti se il problema non è stato ancora risolto

e cioè che la cura per Acca Primus non c'è ancora. Per chi sono tutti questi "grazie"?

Forse il programma non lo sapete nemmeno aprire. In attesa di una risposta

saluto a tutti ! Ciao

On 3/25/2016 at 4:35 PM, Indip3nd3nt said:

aomineshin asked me yesterday to take a look at this prog, I did a quick thing fast and here is the result ..

The biggest problem is that the TRIAL version is not registrable, but after the purchase the full version is sent by the manufacturer.

The good in all this is that the TRIAL version has no limitations other than the 30-day TiME BOMB. 

I modified the executable file x NEVER EXPIRED ... in practice a TRIAL version PERFECTLY FUNCTIONAL AND ETERNAL.

With time I had is the best I could do ...

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------

ENG:

Aomineshin asked me to do this project, I did something quite quickly and here's the result ..
The biggest problem is that the TRIAL version is not adjustable, but after buying the full version it is shipped from the manufacturer.
TRIAL version has no limitations except the BOMB TiME 30 days ..
I modified the executable x NOT EXPIRE NEVER ... in practice at TRIAL version FULLY FUNCTIONAL AND ETERNAL.
With time I have had I am the best I could do ...

screenshot_1.png

Download:

Setup:  http://www80.zippyshare.com/v/6rTRAinf/file.html

Crack ONLY:

Hidden Content

• Give reaction and reply to this topic.

Information: Copy all 3 files to the Primus installation folder (Including iNDi.DLL and ASPR_IDE.DLL files)

ENG:

Information: Copy all files and 3 in the Primus installation folder (Including iNDi.DLL and ASPR_IDE.DLL files)

Indi

thanks

Il 25/3/2016 at 21:35, Indip3nd3nt dice:

aomineshin mi chiese ieri di dare un occhiata a questo prog,ho fatto una cosa veloce veloce ed ecco qua il risultato..

Il problema maggiore è che la versione TRIAL non è registrabile,ma dopo l'acquisto viene spedita dal produttore la versione completa.

Il buono in tutto cio è che la versione TRIAL non ha limitazioni se non la TiME BOMB di 30 giorni.. 

Ho modificato il file eseguibile x NON SCADERE MAI ... in pratica una versione TRIAL PERFETTAMENTE FUNZIONALE ED ETERNA.

Con tempo che ho avuto è il massimo che potessi fare...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ENG:

Aomineshin asked me yesterday to look at this prog, I did something quite quickly and here's the result ..
The biggest problem is that the TRIAL version is not adjustable, but after buying the full version is shipped from the manufacturer.
The good in all this is that the TRIAL version has no limitations except the TiME BOMB 30 days ..
I modified the executable x NOT EXPIRE NEVER ... in practice a TRIAL version FULLY FUNCTIONAL AND ETERNAL.
With time I have had I am the best I could do ...

screenshot_1.png

Download:

Setup: http://www80.zippyshare.com/v/6rTRAinf/file.html

Crack ONLY:

Hidden Content

• Give reaction and reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

informazioni: Copiare tutti e 3 i files nella cartella di installazione di Primus (Inclusi i files iNDi.DLL e ASPR_IDE.DLL)

ENG:

Information: Copy all the files and 3 in the Primus installation folder (Including iNDi.DLL and ASPR_IDE.DLL files)

iNDi

Thanks

• 2 years later...

proviamo! grazie

edit: link del download non valido

Edited by n4m3less